Saturday, August 20, 2011

words of love ♥


  • I don't want to be number one. Being number one means there is a two and three. I want to be the only one
  • There's no need to be jealous. You're the one I'm with, the one I love, and the only one I'll ever need.
  • I've seen so many pretty & cute face in this world but no one can be special like you.
  • There are so many things you don't know about me, but I'm certainly hoping you know one thing, how much I love you.
  • Every moment spent with you is like a beautiful dream come true, I Love You ♥
  • I love you as who you are, not what I want you to be.

  •  I'm keeping you in my life forever :)
  • If you want me in your life, put me there. I shouldn't have to fight for a spot.
  • Before I die, I would like to tell everyone in my life how much you mean to me.
  •  I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥ I Love You ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment